Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Little ones Abigail and Hannah had a fun time of Easter egg hunting...
it's so neat to see them grow and to get so the excitement over the small things
WAY TO GO GIRL'S
of course Papa was there to video them

Well even the big kids got into Easter Egg Hunt this Easter Sunday
fun was had by all and boy that bunny left lots of Easter chocolate eggs for
everybody ....
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

(want to thank Sarah for the background paper and my sister in law Barb for
the cute little bunny and duck elements..
I love them)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice layouts and great pics....The kids had so much fun....I loved watching them fing the chocolate eggs and all the expressions...

Being Mrs Miles said...

Judy - your pics are priceless - you're doing great w/ the camera! I especially love the one where she's grinning at her 'find' of a green goodie - that is soooo funny!! Do you remember that feeling from childhood? I also love the fact you got all the 'big kids' finding too. Thanks so much. May I use one of your layouts on my blog in the near future, please? It would make me very proud! *hugs* Barb