Pages

Monday, June 11, 2007

OH NO I'M GETTING OLD ....I'M TURNING TWO


She was a bit scared to hold all the balloons. But soon she was right into it. Her party was just family that were in town ..papa was not there so we did not get a video of it ....but she is having a party with all the kids and they have a pool with water slide for 4 hours next Saturday and Papa will be videoing that ..so I will have more ..to show



She sure enjoyed her day ....

Hannah's birthday was yesterday ....and did not get it blogged right away

I have been so busy ...I pray she will

forgive me ..we love her dearly...and wish her the best

Our Little Hannah Banana

(thanks to Auntie Barb for the tapes used and to Daisie for the paper)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout love the pictures....Happy birthday my little hannah......

Being Mrs Miles said...

Awwww Judy! Your pictures are TERRIFIC! I specially love the top one covering her eyes, then I love on the layout one, the middle pic, her looking up at the balloons, and then the one of her with Auntie Sammy! Thanks for sharing & I love seeing you using my tapes! We continue to pray for you all! Happy Birthday Miss Hannah!

Love,
Sis

Anonymous said...

Thank you Judy for your wonderful blog, I enjoy reading it everytime.
Keep up the wonderful job.

Nina