Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Well here is our busy sister-in-law Neti ...boy this girl is always busy ...her craft stuff is beautiful ....and the people of Sparwood are so luck . I don't know how she keeps up with working at the hospital and spoiling her man David....and sewing up a storm.
We love you girl .
Oh yes and this lady can out the fish the best of them right David and Barry ....hehehe..she holds the record for biggest fish caught in fresh water.....


Have a great coming up week ....hope to keep up on my blog ....has long has the connections keeps working .

And make sure you stop by Sister-In-Law Mrs. Miles see the new look and lots of info....Sister-In-Laws Notes By Nina ....also another great blog site is VJ's Scrap Room and

and also make a point of stopping at KimB's blog and shoppe DSO

2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

WOW - simply amazing. What talent!

Judy I remember how many crafts you used to do as well. You created so many pretty things and I always admired your items. Neti and you are VERY talented as well. If your RV had room I have no doubt that you would be turning out similar.

Hope you are having a lovely day, and thanks for sharing!

♥ SIL

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Judy:)
Just thought I would stop in to see what's new..and WOW look at all those beautiful craft items.:)How talented!
Thank you so much for the mention of my blog.How sweet!:)It's not as busy over there lately...but I DO enjoy the visits you make.:)
I hope you have a fantastic weekend.Isn't today National Scrapbooking Day? How fun!!:)Don't burn your puter up with all those dwnlds.hehe

Hugs,
Valinda