Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

These two cutes are our granddaughter...Abi and Hannah
I used my sister-in laws elements and paper ...she is a very talented lady...
make sure you stop by her blog ..just click on BARB

David's big catch at Suzanne lake ..wow
beautiful ...thanks Neti for sending me the pic.
Can't wait to fish that lake....
This layout was a kit made by ChaosLounge ...check out her site also
Also if you get a chance drop by Mom's Little Man
the kit to do the layout there was Chaos Lounge --Secret Window Kit
Also check out the new look for our SIL Nina's blog ...it is wow ...
Barb is so talented ...wow

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Ok now that I see this layout of Dave and the fish... this layotu is my favorite you have EVER made - I'm speaking of artistically. Its STUNNING!

Wow.

Thats all I can say!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!:)
A little birdie told me it was your bday today.Funny looking birdie too..thought I saw a gold cap on it's tooth.hehe
Hope you have a terrific day!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Sam said...

these 2 layouts look awesome mom.....good job