Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Well this is the very first foal that was borne he is colored just like his mom ...know the dog is Tiny ...this little colt just loves this little dog ...the bigger horse is always trying to chase him away...cause Tiny loves to eat the oats ....


Well this is the newest baby ...a filly...has you can see in the next pictures ...hungry little girl. They are so neat to watch when they are trying to walk

Well we have two more horse yet to deliver ...so we all can't wait to see their coloring and size..


2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

YAYYYYY! you figured it out and your bloggy looks beauteeful!

Aw, I love baby horses and so thanks for giving me my fix of cute photos. It must be fun to watch the colt with the dog!

Miss you - I`ll look for you online this week.

Love, SIL

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy:)
Wow..you have been busy since I was here last.:)Love the pics of the foal and pup.How cute!
Your grandkids sure are growing up fast!!! They are adorable and I love the peek a boo pic..hehe.Reminds me of the one I have of Jimmy when he was little.He was playing hide and seek with me and hid behind a metal ..open design..between the dining room and kitchen.hehe I could see where he was but he thought he was hiding.:)So fun!
Mom will be here in a few minutes to spend the day with me...so I had better get ready for that.I just wanted to pop in to let you know I am thinking of you this morning.:)

Leaving huge hugs!!
Valinda