Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

 Thought this was so neat ...and how true...
 yes my birthday has passed ...but I want to show off some talented grandkids ...
card and a stone for the garden ...
Thank you Hannah and Ethan...
Now a few days ago I had a chance to sit and chat and make a card with my
SIL Barb...it was awesome ...
 this is my card ....my nephew and wife had a baby boy...and he is a sweet ...
hope Mason liked the card....
well this next pics is Ethan...daycare project ...
 his daycare teacher is awesome was showing him new things to do ...
Mr Beee....
I was other at the Trimm's and this butterfly came for a visit to ...
their garden is so beautiful....
well make sure you stop by all the family and friends...
that looks interesting Nina ...might to give that layout a try...
Have a great week all...

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

Birthdays sure pass quickly! Looks like you got pampered with heart touching gifts from your grandchildren. So sweet!

Love your garden pics and hope you get time to make some cards.

Catch up with you soon.

Love,
SIL

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy:)
I LOVE that idea with the stones. How COOL! Some people are ALWAYS thinking.:)
How SWEET of your grandkids to make such CUTE cards for you!! I know you will treasure them.:)
I love your baby boy card too! Great job..and I am sure he did LOVE it!
How FUN for Ethan in day care. His bee looks GREAT!!:)
Love your butterfly too.Nothing like seeing nature all around us in bloom.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Notes by Nina said...

Those little rock feet are adorable. Very cute card, that little teddy bear is lovely.