Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thought I would try a Mojo Monday challenge
now you all know my SIL Nina challenge us with using a
bounce sheet ..so I thought lets try the Mojo challenge
and see what I could do
well here is what I came up with ..
yes all that sparkle at the back is the
bounce sheet...
the paper used was Bazzill
flower and butterfly ...Dollar store items
the words from TLC
hope you like...
Well we got to spend a bit of time with
Ethan yesterday ...
so him and Papa baked
he is so sweet..
and here is Hannah
Patty did an awesome job with her curls
looking good Hannah ...
Well off to do some house work ...ugh
Have a great day ...
and
remember stop by
Barb and Nina
and see their awesome cards ..
hugs
 

1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

another LOVELY card - and your photos are darling. What beautiful grandbabies you have, you should be SO PROUD. That husband of yours is a good looking guy too... haha, wish I took after that side of the family.

Hugs,
SIl