Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ok another card this week
my SIL Nina had sent me some card making books
back a while ago ...
and I have to admit the last challenge I struggled with
cause I was trying to copy the video card ...
and did not have the stamps to do it that way...
so I decide to go through some of the books Nina had sent me
I saw this card and just had to try it ..
what do you think???
the paper use are mostly scraps
because I was not sure if I could do it ..
if you would like to try it
I found this that helped me out with making the tree
they call it an Origami Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1_JFV91bRU
Now I did get the challenge done and I have to thanks
Barb
she encourage me to step outside the box to do the last challenge
and I think my Snowman card is cute.
Hope some of you will try the tree
it is fun.

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wow Judy,

This card is fabulous, and so fun!

Way to go stepping out of the box. I think these are the creations which make us feel very happy we tried!

Hope you have more creativity moments this week.

♥ SIL

Samantha said...

Love this card Mom! That is such a cool tree. Great job!!!!!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty tree! I love the glitter on the edges that make it extra festive!