Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

chucker sitting on a trailer roof across the street
some of the flowers blooming in my garden
Now I know that it has been awhile since I made cards
but it is a busy time around here
 this is a card for Drew ...his Commencement is tonight
 I made the hat be the card ..and cut all that you see with my Cameo.
this is the inside.
and
our neighbor Lois ...it was her
B-day yesterday ...so here is her card.
and I will finish this posting with a picture 
of some tulips that are growing wild here in the park..
Have a great weekend .
Hugs

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful pictures and fabulous projects Judy. It is wonderful that you are still able to dig into your supplies even with what I imagine is a very busy time.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Judy!
I Love your card for Drew!! Wish I had thought of that for my Carrie who graduated Friday.:) Awesome job!

I scrolled to your previous posts and you are still making Fantastic cards I see.:)

I really am missing the fun we had in the challenges.No time at the moment though. Too much happening lately.Oh well..at least I'm not bored.LOL

Huge hugs my friend!
Valinda