Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Challenge 2 for 2016

Good Morning to all
What wonderful way to start my day off then doing a challenge with my SIL Barb
now she found us a wonderful challenge to start the day off...
MMMMM, MMMMMM. We all love cake. Please use the word however it inspires you but remember to keep your entries Clean and Simple
 
so here is my card ..
sorry the picture is so dark (need lessons)
 
trying to show the cupcakes had sparkles on them ..the one cupcake I added to give it some depth ..
the stamps used to make the card are of verve stamp set
the coloring by tomboys
Make sure to stop be the challenge and give it a try.
And for sure stop by Barb's

3 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fabulous tumbling cupcakes Judy and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for playing at ATCAS. Sarah x

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun CAS card Judy, I love your cupcakes.

Jaydee said...

Love the fun background - it really anchors those fabulous little cupcakes. Thanks for rocking my challenge at ATCAS this week
jaydee