Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sunshine

Well here it is a beautiful day out
but I needed to do a couple of cards so the sun is streaming through my window
and the window is wide open so I am enjoying the day
The cchallenge was The Card Concept
 
make sure you stop by their challenge and see the awesome cards posted..
Now I was luck to connect with my SIL Barb this morning
so here is the card I came up with
It is the simple and clean style ... 
second card
this was my second card ...cause my fist card had none of the colours need for the challenge
has you can see below  I had used red ...
first card
the red heart is from Taylored Expressions Pieces of my Heart
the congrats card is cuts from my Cameo .
Kirysa we are so proud of you ...
So stop and check out all the cards and stop by Barb's
Have a great day.


5 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

Well - Kirysa is going to be VERY VERY fortunate to get such a fun and festive card to celebrate her milestone. Wonderful take on the concept!

Was fun playing with you.

♥ SIL

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fabulous set of cards!! Love the graduation card and I am sure Kirysa will be thrilled- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

Lilian said...

What a cool take on the inspiration photo! Both cards are lovely!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Michele K. Henderson said...

What a terrific card, and a great reason to celebrate! Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept!
Take care!
Michele

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful cards Judy, both are fabulous CAS creations.