Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

WOW I did a challenge

                                                              Wow it has been awhile
I had a chance to do a challenge with my SIL Barb
ad this is the one we choose
so this my take on the layout ..yes I know I forgot the bow ..
the paper used was a piece leftover I have no idea whos it is 
the sentiment is from ADORNit ..you have to do the coloring ...
so I tried my Chameleon...colors 
Would love to learn more about these ...coloring is awesome with them.
and 3 lttle purple buttons you get at the dollar store.

Well have a great week and check out this challenge ...
and stop by Barb's to see her awesome card.

5 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Yay Judy, you got it done! I had problems posting too - sometimes Blogger can be a pain in the patooty.

Your card is so soft and pretty. I think its far more creative than mine in that you did colouring. I hope you learn how to use your cameleons, I don’t have any.

Thank you for crafting with me.

Hugs!

Patty said...

The coloring on this card is beautiful! Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

Christine said...

Love that sentiment and the deckle-edge border! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

So beautiful! Love how you've colored that floral frame and love all of the purple! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

Annette Clark said...

Gorgeous card, Judy! I love the colors and your coloring. How fun to do a challenge "together" with your SIL, I keep trying to get my scrapbook pals to join in, but no luck so far. Great sentiment stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.