Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Spring hurray

Well here it is the start to Spring and all the beautiful flowers..
my SIL Barb mentioned this challenge so I thought sure lets give it a try.

A
new challenge happening here at Just Add Ink and for this one Tina has given us this fun and fabulous sketch to create with.

So here is my try at this layout and my just add ink idea.

I inked the frog then I add some color .
I am not sure who the frog stamp belongs to ???
the Happy Birthday belongs to Verve
the papers used from Karen Foster kit.
Make sure to stop by the challenge and Barb's to see the wonderful cards.


3 comments:

Jan said...

This is gorgeous Judy! Your frog is adorable and so beautifully coloured and I love how you’ve used neutral tones for the background as it makes your coloured images pop. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Joanne Stubbings said...

That's an adorable frog Judy! Your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hey Judy, Ha, I love that little frog! I think your whole card comes together nicely and the cardstock you chose is perfect. So glad we got at least one card in!