Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Been A While

Hard to believe summer is coming to the end … school will start so.
Wow and I have not posted for awhile … so here goes.
I was lucky enough to have a bit of time with my SIL Barb yesterday 
she choose a challenge for us to do ….The Paper Players
here's my try at the challenge …
the paper is be Upsy Daisy and the sentiment just one I had .
Make sure you stop by the challenge there are some awesome cards.

So some more about my summer...
these cards below are thank you cards to a few of the guys who are there for our event 
they give their time and support 

this was one of four raffle prizes I put together for the Heli event 

 these 3 boxes below were given to the ladies who helped me at our RC Heli event 
on the August long weekend .
 theses cards below are cards I made for my grandson Gavin 
that's Ethan behind the robot card I made 
and the rocket ship I made Gavin also ..you pop the top and inside is the gift .
it was fun making these cards 
Have a great week .

5 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hey Judy,

Your card is just too lovely, so simple and pretty... which, after seeing all your other projects which are ASTOUNDING in their 3d ways. That's a lot of love and effort in your projects and I'm so impressed. I'm sure your creations will be appreciated so much. It was nice to card with you again.

Jan Clothier said...

So simple and so lovely. The elegance of the paper does the work, which suits this sketch. Using black as a base is both elegant and elegiac which works well with the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players.

laurie said...

The paper is so pretty. Lovely card.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

The paper is fabulous and really pops against your background. Fabulous take on the sketch and I love the CAS feel of your card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Notes by Nina said...

Wow Judy, so many fantastic creations. Very inspiring :)