Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

The view of the river ..the colors so alive ..boy did God know what He was doing when He made the four seasons ..


Here are some of the last salmon swimming the South Thompson River

Seems so sad ...the struggle ...the laying of the eggs..and the end..they give it all.
We did a pitstop at my mom and dad's ..I wanted to show the rock that my sister in law had painted for them a couple of years ago ..when they move to Pritchard...

and mom's flowers still alive with color and the tree nest door so beatiful..


1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh Judy your pictures are capturing the nice colors of fall. I love that you take pics and share them here. Sure does make you aware of the intricate details God created! I look forward to more... he he PS - I forgot about that rock...