Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007





Well as many of you know we have park ourselves on Edith Lake just before the September long weekend. We have see so many wonderful things here from the sky to birds to just the landscape...it has been an awesome place to be . We have made many friends here...Hi to Karen and Mickey (they are from Williams Lake area...and to Bill and His wife (from Florida...beauty diesel pusher..they have headed to the States...we wish you the best...see you next year.

These pictures below are ones I thought I didn't do to bad on ...but that is one girls opinion..hehehe




How the sun going down changes the look ...any comments or ideas I might have done ..are more than welcome.....


Now this guy here is my prize picture...Barry and I were fishing and the dragon flies are always buzzing around they are so fast ...never stay in one place long enough ...well this one here ..I start talking to ..silly but I keep telling him I wanted his picture...Barry was getting a kick out this ...but when he saw my picture ..he was amazed..and so was I .....what do you think ???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures......

Being Mrs Miles said...

I think the photos are just wonderful Judy - you're eye is getting so trained! I love this latest slide album, looks sort of heritage. Good to see you playing w/ filters too! I'll be chatting to you later! :)

Love ya!
Sis

Anonymous said...

Mom you did awesome on these pictures....don't be so hard on your self....your good with your camera. love ya...Sam

Anonymous said...

good job on the pics so far Jud...you've come a long way since first getting it...keep up the good work!

Shar

Anonymous said...

Judy those pictures are amazing!!! You have a great eye for beauty and a true appreciation for it. Thanks for always sharing.

Shari