Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, cards, emails and phone calls for me on my B-day
love you all ....

These pictures were taken to show what my daughters and my grandaughters bought me for my birthday ..which was Friday ...they took me shopping ...what fun ...
for me lately I have been really down on myself ..because of my weight gain and the knee that so needs that operation but I can't have till I get a few thing straight out ...
the shopping spree with my girls was a lift up.... they just won't let me pick on myself
My Bare also got me an outfit ...I thank you all for the time and the love ..I love you all more than words can say and special thanks to my SIL Barb for taking the pictures and also for speaking into my life ...yes that right ..
Barb and Miles were here for my b-day ..and that meant alot to me ...thank-you so much.


It was so awesome to have sometime with them ...Barry and Miles actually did get some fishing time in ...Miles caught about a 2.5 to 3 pound trout ...he was his first fish in about 14 years he said ..it was so neat ..but one thing I have to say ..Bare forgot to take his camera sooo...
no pictures ..boohoo or even video ..next time for sure .
Barb and I got to do what I love to do the most on the computer....my teacher ..my friend showed me some awesome things to do with my scrapbooking ..so this picture is one I did ...all by myself ...

Barb was close at hand to help me if I got stuck ...thanks so much Barb ...thanks for the time ...the patience and the love ...love ya sis

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture layouts .......You look great in the outfits .........

Being Mrs Miles said...

Awww - seeing your pictures is so nice, bringing back the fun time on the weekend. Thank you and Barry for your warm hospitality. It was so nice to come out to your beautiful spot on the lake after the busyness of the wedding. It was awesome to see Melissa, she's grown into a lovely young lady. I'm only sad we missed Patty and kids. Next time! I'm sorry this comment is coming so late, I was soooo busy all day getting ready for the in-laws.

Love you!
Sis

Anonymous said...

Well Ma.....it is absolutely wonderful to see some pictures of you on here. Was thinking and wondering just how would we ever get a Birthday blog in here for you...nice to see you have placed yourself on here. Glad you had a wonderful weekend and wish we could have spent sometime with you. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hi...i go to your web page once in awhile to look at the beautiful memories you make there....very nice..and found out it was your birthday...not sure of the day but hope it was happy....

noticed you need knee surgery too...i am finally getting mine next week and although i am scared i am also waiting till the day i can dance and hike up a hill again...looking forward to getting my life back...

your camping spot looks awesome....

tight lines..

Jayne