Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN

Today is our son's birthday ...we want to wish him the best ever ..that the Lord answers his prayers and bless him through and through. Shawn...I want you to know how much you are loved ...your sisters love you and miss you lots...and well me and dad ..well I know if you looked inside your heart you would know how much we miss and love you . So we are hoping and praying this is an awesome day for you and your family and that this next year is fulled with love and family.

WE LOVE YOU SHAWN

Shawn could you give the girls a kiss and a hug ...I know Mindi will spoil you rotten and say hi to all in Fairview for us

--------

I am so sorry Auntie Lois that I am late getting this up ....but
HAPPY 77th BIRTHDAY on Nov. 17, 2009
we all love you and know that Uncle Richard and Terry spoiled you rotten ...
all our love

2 comments:

Sam said...

Happy Belated Aunty Lois!!!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Lovely layouts once again, Judy!

Happy Birthday wishes to both Shawn and your Auntie!

Will look for you online later, hope you can chat.

Love,
SIL