Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

HURRAY ...I get to share ...to tell the world ..well maybe those that read my blog .....
DJ and Candy got married ...yes ...Dec 6th . They were on a romantic weekend away and yes they tied the knot. Sorry I could not share earlier ...but they had their reasons. But now I can spill the beans.

CONGRATULATIONS CANDY & DJ


And Ethan is crawling all over ...now his thing is trying to walk ...you stand him up and hold him ...those legs just start moving....he giggles all the way as he gets you to walk the room with him ...




I had to show off this key chain project done by Melissa for her electronics class....she made it for Papa's keys...

3 comments:

Sam said...

Good job on Candy and Dj's layout & of course nice pic of my little man.

Good job on the keychain missy...i saw it on papa's keys and it looks good.

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely beautiful card you made for us. The best. A.R.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Awwwww.... What wonderful news! Congrats to Candy and DJ. Congrats to you, you must be so proud. Ethan is SO cute - crawling already? Seems he was just born! Thanks for sharing with photos.

Love SIL and Miles