Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDY....
Wow ...my little girl is getting another year older...this is my first born daughter ...she is ageing me ...hahaha
We love you dearly Candy ...thank you my daughter for always standing by me through all that we have been through...I LOVE YOU ...
I always try and cook a favored meal for the kids ...this year Candy has asked for Roast Beef ...mashed potatoes ...carrots (her favorite vegetable) and yes the Yorkshire pudding to go with it ...so every body say a prayer for me. I will be cooking tomorrow ..we are all meeting out at her and DJ's house.
LOVE YOU CANDY
Now tomorrow is my brother Ron's b-day ...Russ's so everybody have a great birthday weekend...


2 comments:

Samantha said...

Great layout mom!!!!

I know could you tell her to stop aging. Don't we wish.

Happy Birthday Sis!!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Happy happy birthday Candy! You just keep getting more lovely. Hope you had a good celebration

Love Barb