Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

 I made it ....it is still Monday and I have a card posted for Mojo Monday ...
I have another card to post ...one from last week ...a round card and another special card...but that can wait till tomorrow....please make sure you stop by all the family and friends blog listed on the side of my blog...they have some great cards showing.

Now the materials used for the card were all Micheal's recollection stuff....the ribbon from a gift and the flower was a bobby pin with the flower on it from the dollar store...
Have a great week will be posting more tomorrow ...
I want to say sorry and big belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MIKE. I just know his lady and wife spoilt him rotten....yesterday .

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card! Love that flower and the beautiful sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Notes by Nina said...

Love the card Judy, great job. The flower is beautiful.

Samantha said...

Good Job on your card Ma! Can't wait to see what you post tomorrow.
I'm Glad to be back up and running and hoping to join the rest of you later today.

OCC Women's Meeting said...

Wow - busy girl! Hope you got my little chat message I left you on gmail. Your card is LOVELY - all the elements look so beautiful together. You really have grown tremendously, your cards look like little artworks.

Will try my best to check back tomorrow.

Love,
Sil

jjcreations said...

Very pretty!!!!

And hello from Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta.