Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

 Yes I know it is Mojo Thursday for me ....I wanted to tried something so it take me a while to get this card up ...but it is a Mojo Monday card...and if you keep looking down you will see the end picture is it...but I wanted to start with what the card looks like open....not quite finished ..but close enough to show you before it is next weeks Mojo...


do you see it now ...I tried my best to get it close ...I hope you enjoy..please let me know what you think....
supplies used ...card stock Bazzill Basic paper....KC Company PaperWild Saffron...the flower pots are digital...from a kit call Can we Keep Him....the saying from TLC...ribbon just something in my collection...
Have a great day

7 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Oh Judy..what a BEAUTIFUL card!!:)It looks complicated!! I DO see the mojo..how clever of you!!!:) So happy to see you trying new things!! You just proved the saying on it!!:)
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment for me.I am LOVING that patio and steps.:)Jim is really handy and he loves doing those things around the house and yard.There is a real talent there too!!!:)

Have a fantastic day my friend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Olena said...

So pretty card! Olena

Notes by Nina said...

Judy this card is stunning, you did a fabulous job. I love that sentiment.

Samantha said...

Great job mom it turned out perfect! Glad to see you were able to get that done.

Samantha said...

K i was pretty sure i had left a comment but apparently not :)
Your card turned out beautiful mom! Glad you were able to get the time to make a Mojo.
Great paper choice :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Oh where oh where has Judy gone? :)

Being Mrs Miles said...

I keep looking for you but you've not posted. Catch up with you soon.

Love ya,
SIL