Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ok so I am behind ...way behind I did get the card done it is for 2 challenges

so I used Scrapbooker's Paradise layout ....then
images © Martha Stewart


                                                     So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the "Inspiration Photo".
  2. Or Make a project using the colors "Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose & Whisper White".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "Inspired by the photo using the colors Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose & Whisper White"
so here is what I got ...
What do you think???
Now I want to thank the girls over at Scrapbooker's Paradise ...
my card was picked last week...this is awesome ..these ladies are very talented ...
Thank you so much .....
Make sure to stop by family and friends ...
they all have something neat to share...

10 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh Judy,

Your card looks Nummy delish! I love bright reds and whites and I have a thing for glitter too so this is amazing.

Way to go, congrats on being picked!

Love
SIL

Samantha said...

OH your card is perfect mom! I think you did a fabulous job. Way to go!
Congrats on your card getting picked!

Heidi Baks said...

Super cute! Love all the details! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Pretty!!! Love all the texture and layers!!! Thanks for playing along with The Friday Mashup, GD Diane

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Judy, Very eyecatching card.

Thanks for sharing with our challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Lisa said...

Love it! So many contrasting elements that combine perfectly for a wonderfullly eye-catching creation!

Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Hayley Kew said...

Really love the look of this card. The many different details are just wonderful! Happy you could play along at The Friday Mashup :)

fairyrocks said...

Lovely, there is something so special about those little hanging hearts.
Thank You for Playing in Paradise this week.

Allison Rankin said...

Stunning! Love your paper choices! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

What a GORGEOUS card, Judy.:) LOVE IT! I can certainly understand why it was chosen!! It's PERFECT!!:)
So sorry I have been MIA this week or so.So much going on in my life right now.Good things though.:)

Huge hugs my friend!
Valinda