Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

This was my chance to do a challenge as a guest ...yes my card was picked last week and I was asked to a part of this weeks challenge..
so here my card for the challenge ...
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....
paper used was given to me by my daughter so I have no name for it ..
I used my Slice to cut the star out of Recollection Paper ...
The 2 banners are done on my computer and printed
the Twinkle Twinkle is a Verve Stamp..
Ribbon misc...
now along with this challenge I won a prize for my card getting picked
some really neat Halloween stuff...
I want to Thank the ladies at Scrapbooker's Paradise ....

4 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Judy, Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer!!
Lovely card work and thanks for showing your prize. Well done and well deserved!!

Samantha said...

Congrats Mom on getting to be a guest designer this week! Your card turned out wonderful!
Wow lucky girl look at all of those goodies!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

I am SO WAY proud of you for Guesting and for your winnings of bling bling too! Yayyyyy! Wow, we rock as a creative family I must say!

Congrats!

Love,
SIL

Notes by Nina said...

Wow, look at all that stuff Congrats :). Love that you are a guest designer - such a cute card, all those stars are fabulous.