Ok here we go ...trying the iSpy Sketches
you must check out this blog site ...some very talented ladies there...
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC42 and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
So here is my card ...
the paper used is from Memorybox ...Yuletide
the stamp is Nellie Snellen...the wording misc stamp...I used my Spellbinder Oval
now you will note the red behind the spellbinder cut is my own I don't have the next size up
so I cut the shape out so the red was the background.
Then I embossed Stampendous - Shaggy White
and emboss red I colored Nellie ...hope you like...
tried to show the sparkles
this next card was just playing ...
I used Memory Box Frostyville to do the Border...paper used Winter Fun by
Carta Bella ...the snowman was a cut out ...
again the sparkles did not show that great ....darn .
Well I see there is a new posted for Mojo Monday
and i loved the layout Nina did for the
Merry Monday #42 Challenge ...might give it a try .
Have a great week