Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Here is a project I worked on for the xmas season....

these were five silver sparkle branches I had bought from Rona ...thought I can make something with them ....

so here is how I group them then I put the lights through out  the branches


the finished product...wish I had taken a better picture but you get the idea.....
Now we have a new grandson this year ...Madden is his name ...he is 2 ...
so I created a advent calender for him  ...


Now has many know Dec is a heavy month for Birthday ...anniversary's 
Starting with my Bare ...and his twin Bill and then we have our grand daughter Matty then Madden and then

Candy and DJ's anniversary all of these are on the 6th of December.... 
then Dec 9 ...our grand daughter turned sweet Sixteen ...and the next day got her "L"
yes she is driving ....got the good old Learners L
and these were cards I had made for the occasions....
now this was my try at growing a flower in water and a vase ...

 

and yes it bloomed ...
Well caught up now ...time to start thinking about making cards...
Please stop by family and friends and see all the news ...
A late but  a
Happy New Year to all
 

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy.:)
Sounds like you have had a busy month or two too.:)So much happening!
I will be back to check out pics if you post them.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Notes by Nina said...

Happy New Year Judy, I love the lighted tree you created it is fantastic. Wonderful photos too :).

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I'm back to see the pics and so happy to be able to do that.:) LOVE your lighted sparkle branches!! I need to try that next year!!
Wow..you put a lot of work into your advent calendar. So sweet too!
Your flower is so pretty!! Happy it bloomed for you!:)
Happy Birthdays to ALL!! We have LOTS of birthdays during December and January too. Actually..Jim will be 60 this Wednesday!! Christy has a bday Friday!:) There are four other bdays in our family this month too.Whew!!:)
Thanks so much for stopping by again.It was getting kinda lonely on ye olde blog.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Being Mrs Miles said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS Judy!!!

Love all the news and photos.

The light you made is BRILLIANT! Great idea.

Such pretty flowers, we have a hibiscus we picked up on Boxing Day - hope it blooms too.

Love ya!
SIL