Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Yes another challenge....
check out Nina's card for this challenge....
and here is my try ...I have to say this was my second card ...

yes the flowers in the middle are pressed flowers
 from a summer camping trip

this was my first try at the challenge
and would of work till I put the Happy Birthday at the bottom..


again dried flowers in the middle...

the paper used in both these cards were from
a pad called Tim Coffey  by K&Company
Spellbinders to make the holders for the dried flowers..
I used a clear sheet for the layer on top of the flowers.
 

 This the flower press I used...
my Brother-In-Law had gotten this for me years ago ..
and my SIL was always encouraging me to do dried flowers on cards...
so with this challenge I gave it a try ...
What do you think???

Here are some of the other stuff I have pressed ...
Well hope you enjoy ...
 

6 comments:

Kim S said...

Truly beautiful!! The pressed flowers are amazing and I love the bouquet you have put together on each card! So glad to see you at Seize the Birthday!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful cards Judy, the pressed flowers are so pretty. I love the colours and papers you used too.

Being Mrs Miles said...

I agree, Judy, they are fabulous! Its like capturing a bit of summer for a card. Great idea, lovely LOVELY cards.

hugs,
SIL

Jen Nelson said...

wow love the flowers

Thanks for playing along at this weeks Seize the Birthday!!
Jen xx

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I agree..Beautiful job on your cards and the flowers look awesome!

fairyrocks said...

I love this, I too am a presser of flowers. I was surprised to see my poppies loose their color. Do you have any ideas why that was?.
Anyhow, lovely sharing. Keep smiling and creating.