Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Concept 3 - Monochromatic Pink

Ok another challenge
Challenge #3 - Use Monochromatic Pink
Ok so pink I don't have lots of
but I did find this in a file folder
and it is called Jubilee Pink
so I thought it would work
the flowers were made by Samantha
on her Circut
the little tag had these words on it ...
you can tell I need lessons in taking pictures
this stamp is from Stampin Up
Please stop by the challenge and give a go .
Lots of beautiful cards have been made for the
challenge.
 

4 comments:

Karen D said...

Hi Judy. The DSP you have chosen is very pretty. The flowers and tag sentiment are a perfect addition. A lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing your card on the Card Concept.

KayM said...

What a beautiful card! I love that gorgeous background!! So pretty! So happy you joined us at The Card Concept!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Beautifully rich and elegant! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card Judy, what lovely paper. I love the flowers too.