Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

It's been awhile

Well I see it has been awhile since I was here … so busy these days.
But I did get a chance to do a challenge that my sister in laws … said join in.
Challenge 80

Our theme for the new challenge is


"Monochrome"
and so here is my attempt at this challenge 
and the sentiment is 
to someone who makes others so happy!
by Stampin Up Petite Pairs 
of course the paper used Bo Bunny 
well there you have it my card 
Now make sure you stop by the SIL's 
Barb and Nina


2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

So very glad you could make time to create - between your other adventures... like the geese? LOL - I’m sure that was fun to start off, and I bet you’re an expert now. Your card is lovely and what a sweet sentiment.

Hugs,
SIL

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC