Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2019

time flies it seems...

Well a Happy Year to all 
Hope your year has started off full of promise...
Well it time for a challenge or two...
My SIL Barb asked me to join her and SIL Nina for 
a couple of challenges … the first one they have done is 
#373
so here is my at try at doing the layout 

\
I used ribbons to do the lines
then used Penny Black - Hedgie friends
and yes I tried coloring him...need more practise.


now the next challenge was

here is my card for this challenge 

this card is for our granddaughter who turns 18 on Thursday this week.
I used the reveal wheel by Lawn Fawn
paper is something I had for forever it seems 
there are four little words she can turn the wheel to see.


4 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

both your cards are fun and sweet. Can’t believe the grand girls are getting up there!

I think your colouring of hedgie is great - I have not colored anything for quite some time.

Hugs!
SIL

Kim S said...

I love the pretty floral ribbon behind that charming little image! Such a sweet card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Eep! Those hedgies are the cutest! Wonderful use of ribbons. Keep coloring; you're doing great! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos less than us.

(And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

TAP this link to reveal if this easy test can help you release your real weight loss possibilities