Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Well she did it ..she passed to Grade 7 ....way to go girl

add so did Hope

..are newest addition to our family ....


She is Corey's daughter ...and has we all know Corey is the man in Samantha life.

So you will be seeing more of the three of them .

I want to say thanks first to Olivia ( aka Barb) for the first kit called Peppermint and Polka Dots(which you can purchase at Sophia Shoppe) and for the second layout thanks to KimB ...called Softly Sweet( this can be purchased at DSO Shop. Thank you again without these ladies talented I would be lost . Make sure to check out their blogs or the shops .

Thank you so much ladies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girls very proud of you .......

Being Mrs Miles said...

What a milestone for Melissa and her freind. I love the way you blogged these, and thanks for using my new kit. I will beg you to allow me to post your Melissa layout on my blog, please.

Hope you're having a good day, I'm still cleaning up debris around the place.

hugs,
Sis

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hay you need to ad KimB to your sidebar links, gurl!