Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008


Here are Missy and Ellesia...the guitar rockers...hehehehe

Thanks to my SIL for the kit and the freebie she offered today ...you can pick up the musical note with the Santa hat there Mrs Miles .... and make sure you also checkout my other SIL Nina ...she used it to ....

I am sure if you asked she would put it up again for you to get ....she is an awesome lady

Will be updating more tomorrow ...hugs to all ...wow HOW MANY MORE DAYS
till JESUS birthday or Christmas Day????

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice layout Judy.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh Judy!

What a delight to see this layout of Melissa playing guitar. I did not even THINK of this kit for her guitar - its PERFECT!

I am VERY excited to see how she progresses with her lessons.

Thank you so much for sharing both your wonderful layout AND using my kit. I'm TICKLED.

Love ya!
SIL