Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Well here is a quick look at the of Melissa xmas concert ....her last one she will do ..next year she is off to high school ...

Our little Hannah ..boy time flies ...she so wants to go to school ..she keeps saying ...I'm all grown up ...she is a sweety ...she loves to craft...

Abi what can I say ...now this girl is ready for school ...she loves to learn ...and she is a big helper...you never ever have a moment where she is not asking how does it work ...what does it do ..or did you know ...

Thank You Papa for doing the small little videos for me ...he is getting so good at doing these up for me ...

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

I LOVE seeing videos - and Chrismtas Concerts - so thank you so very much! And thanks to Abi I now can say my ABC's. What a delightful post, looks like you are busy! Meybe we will touch base tomorrow sometime.

~ SIL

PS - the video taker is to be given a gold star!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy!!
Wonderful videos! Isn't it great to have these wonderful memories to treasure?:)Your girls don't seem shy at all.:)Your little ones did a fantastic job on their ABC's and Missy did great on her concert too.I was in chorus during school.I LOVED that class.It didn't seem like work at all.The concerts were always a huge thing for us.I sang alto..still do these days... when I sing.:)hehe
I will be taking time off of my blog until after Christmas..but wanted to stop in and wish you a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hugs,
Valinda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Oh..forgot to tell you that your layouts look awesome!! What fun!We don't have snow..unless you count cold rain.LOL