Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Sorry I have not been around ..our connection went down and my hubby was away for a couple of days with the son-in-laws...his birthday is Saturday and he has to work so he took sometime this week.... guy stuff .
But he is home and here I am back online ..so here are a few of the cards that were made the other night ...
These cards were made by Shari ..so much fun...



these cards below done by Samantha


And here of course are my digital card ...as you can see ..I used KimB's
From Santa with Love...and her doodle frame ..the Merry Christmas ..was created by my SIL
Barb ...(Mrs Miles)
Now in this card ...again using elements from the kit From Santa with Love and using Jazzy words to delite Christmas Kit ....these kits can be purchased from DSO

Now this card is a homemade one ...well it was an awesome night

Well I hope you enjoy these cards ..I will be back tomorrow ...love to all

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Judy:)
I know exactly where you can get the Christmas Bulbs from by blog page...on my blog.LOL I put them on my post this morning:) Hope you can use them.:)Enjoy!
Your Cards are wonderful! Thanks for showing them to us.:)
Happy Bday to your Hubby!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda

Notes by Nina said...

Your cards are fabulous Judy! You are on a roll. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Happy Birthday to Barry I hope he has an amazing day.

Have a great weekend.

Gail said...

Barb said that it's Barry's bday - Happy Birthday, Barry! Love your cards!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Holey Cowabunga, you girls cards are terrific, what talent. You should consider selling some somewhere, they are THAT GOOD!

Thanks so much for sharing!