Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hannah....banana..what a sweety
Ethan ...growing so fast ....

This tree is on the way to one of the lakes we fish ....Badger Lake .....so neat to see in the summer.....

Now this picture I was just playing... my sister -in-law Barb is always encouraging me to step out and try new things out ...sis I am going to take your words of wisdom and step out in all things...thanks
Also check out my sister in law Nina she has some beautiful cards and gives some great ideas ...
Now a big thanks to KimB for the elements and papers used in my layout ..please check out her site ...
Now another great lady to visit is Val...she always has wise words and freebies ..check her out
Also before I forget ...my brother -in-law has started a site ...make sure you check out his great pictures ..they are so neat ....WOW...way to go Bill
Well all of you out there have a great long weekend ...





2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Judy:)
LOVE your layouts!How Sweet!:)
I love your photos too.I really need to just sit down and learn my camera.I keep saying that and never do it...but one day...anyone got a round tuit?LOL My MIL has a round disk that says TUIT on it and has it on my FIL's "honey do" list.LOL
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.I am gonna be busy making my oldest son's bday cake.He is thirty five today.Whew!! Am I THAT old??LOL
Thank you so much for such a wonderful comment.:)
Hugs,
Valinda

Being Mrs Miles said...

Judy, your photos are getting better and better. I love seeing your playful side come out. Playing is learning without the pressure, you know? And you are much MUCH more talented than you give yourself credit for.

The tree is a HOOT.

The kids look ADORABLE and your layouts are lovely. I am looking forward to my next visit with you!

Love,
SIL