Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


May God bless you especially on this day
that marks your birth,
for all the special ways you bring
a bit of heaven into the world.
May God bless you, Today, Tomorrow and Always
in Peace in Health in Happiness and in Love.
Happy Birthday Barb
we love you ...more than words can say
XOXOXO

Ethan wants to say thanks Auntie Patty ...for letting me use this ...
I have so much fun in it ...XOXOXO
Well me trying to get the hang of taking flower pictures ...I will keep trying ...











2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card/layout Judy - I love the peek-a-boo effect! Thank you for thinking of me on my special day and for your phone call from you and Barry too! I'm awaiting on the fish! We will re-celebrate my birthday when you arrive for a visit.

Ha, looking at Ethan makes me wish I could fit in a jolly jumper again and aren't they so much nicer than the ones we had for our kids when they were little?

Your flower photos are getting better and better! We will have to play taking pics when you arrive.

Love you!
SIL

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Judy:)
LOVE your card to Barb!!! :)
Ethan looks like he is ready to take off with that grip on the steering wheel!!:)LOVE your layout of him. Great job!
Your photos are gorgeous! Wouldn't wanna share info on what you are learning ..would you.:)
Have a wonderful rest of the evening.:)
Hugs,
Valinda