Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

 Yes ...Monday was Mojo Monday ...I am behind...
 Here is my attempt ...yes I had to try the circle one ....
 here it is open ....



So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Watercoloring".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project using the "Sketch & Watercoloring" .
Now this layout I did color the flowers ...I have been trying to learn ...
the papers are Micheal's Recollection paper...
the flower I painted is from Fast & Fabulous --Stampin Up
the nwords from Stampin up Live like you mean it.
hope this works ...
I hope everyone had the greatest of Christmas and awesome buys Boxing Day...

10 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wowza Judy, you've been very busy with the cards. I love your round one, its super cute and you did a terrific job on the friday mashup. Looking forward to tackling a few myself, perhaps we will be able to do some together.

Going to check out your previous post - I think I see my bruddy with a big fat (tasty, I bet) fish!!!

Love you
SIL

Samantha said...

Your cards turned out wonderful mom!
Look at you go...here it is 9pm and i'm just trying to get my paper picked out.
They look beautiful!

Kim P said...

Very pretty cards! I love the detailing and watercoloring on your Friday Mashup cartd. Thanks for joining us this week!

Lisa said...

Your colored the flowers beautifully, they look great! Is that embossing I see on the red cardstock?

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Judy, you have been a busy girl. I have to clean my craft room up from the last minute Christmas card and tag frenzy before I get some space to create. LOL.

Your watercolouring is lovely, thanks for sharing.

Happy Holidays
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Judy:)
I LOVE your cards...How PRETTY!!:)I especially LOVE your round card.I have got to try that one day.It's SOOO COOL! Did it take a long time to do?I LOVE the colors too:)
I also LOVE the half bracket on your mashup card with the embossing and water coloring..Wonderful job my friend.:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

hollybeary creations said...

Great take on the Sketch this week Judy, I love the look that strip of plaid gives the overall card! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful papers and flower! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Rita W said...

I love the bit of plaid on this one! Thanks for joining The Friday Mashup!

Notes by Nina said...

Two wonderful cards Judy. Love the round card, I am a fan of the pink and brown colour combination. The plaid ribbon is wonderful on your Mashup card.