Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This week we have a technique challenge for you, so please use Dry or Wet Embossing on your project.
 
Scrapbook Essentials BC
Ok here is my try ...I did the dry embossing on the ornaments ...
put the embossing ink on the embossing  folder then paper inside ...
then pulling out put on the silver sparkle embossing powder..
Merry Christmas embossed with Rainbow crystal by Stampendous
the edge is done by a wheel called Holiday Lights by rollagraph
( a wheel I got from my SIL Nina) paper products Recollection
I hope this works for everybody ...I tried all day to figure out this embossing thing
never watched so many videos ...
Here is one of the house Sam and Ethan did for Xmas
He is so sweet ...they even did popcorn and old fashion chain for their tree....
loves his ornaments
Have a great evening ...

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I think your card turned out beautiful! You did a fabulous job!

Lesley said...

This is very pretty and what a cute little fellow!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy

Looks like all your efforts paid off for your card is lovely. I'm sure we are not seeing all its sparkle and shimmer. I bet you learned some valuable tips from the video tuts. Be patient it will all soak in.

Ethan is such a cutie. Is the Christmas house made of paper?

Happy week before Christmas this ciming week, coming up fast.

Love
SIL

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful blend of embossing techniques, your hard work paid off with a very pretty card. I love that flower.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy :)
I LOVE your cards..and you did a wonderful job on your embossing.I really need to try that sometime.:)

Sam and Ethan made a beautiful CHRISTmas house.:) How COOL!! I must show that to Christy. She is soo busy making all her CHRISTmas gifts.:)


Ethan IS a cutie.How SWEET!:)

Merry CHRISTmas!!

Hugs,
Valinda