Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011


ChallengeMake a card/project that features an angel, such as in the patterned paper,
a stamped image, a charm, etc. 
Ok I have no angel stamps so I had to go to my digital stuff ....
now this angel was in a kit that I got ...like 4 years ago ...it was called
One Night In Bethleham...hope you enjoy ...
Now make sure you stop by my SIL Barb ...we do this challenge together ...
Ok
Now it's time to work on my Mojo card if I can ...
Have a great day

Celebrate in a BIG way this Christmas and generously give the BEST gifts!
Give the gift of forgiveness, kindness, time, and smiles
and wrap each one with love!
You will be giving the perfect gift and spreading
the true reason for the season!


4 comments:

Samantha said...

Beautiful card mom!
You did a fabulous job and it is laid out perfect.
Looking forward to seeing your Mojo.

HUgs

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy

What a wonderful thought - I agree with you completely, some gifts cannot be bought. They are the best ones.

Your card has a very vintage feel to it, timeless and elegant. I like the border on your sentiment and how you repeated the graphic, very effective.

Great work with the star too - we must have been thinking along the same lines. I wonder if we were punching stars at the same moment?

Thanks for doing SIC with me, it was fun!

On to Mojo!

Love,
SIL

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card Judy, great layers.

Grace said...

Oh this is beautiful! What a gorgeous kit this is! Love your thoughts on the best celebration as well! So true! Thanks for playing along with us at SSIC! Have a wonderful Christmas season!