Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Always Late ...posting

Well good morning to all 
First of all I want  to thank my SIL Barb for this awesome stamp set.
While she was in Houston Texas she saw this stamp and could purchase 3 so
my SIL Nina got one and then me and one for herself .
THANKS BARB
the stamp set is called Dare 2B Artzy 
BEE -utiful
8 stamps in the package
So Barb challenge us girls to do cards using them ..a night of carding together,
and of course they got theirs up while I am always late posting.
and make sure you stop by and see the Ladies awesome cards 
the sentiment and bee are from the stamp set 
the background paper is from Backyard Table - Recollection and has embossed bees on it .

this second one is using flowers that my daughter had made me,
again same sentiment and bee from the stamp set .
Well have a great day and if you got sunshine in your area enjoy.


2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Awww Judy, you are so welcome. It was a joy to see how we each used them differently. I love the florals, and I have not used the little dashes for the bees yet, your cards are both delightful! Thank you for making time to create with us family!

Notes by Nina said...

Both cards are so pretty, but I love the vibrant colour of your first card the best.