Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

Another challenge

Ok so here it is April and we are still getting weather reports of snow ....come on Spring 
So my SIL Barb did this challenge ( make sure you stop by here site awesome card)

there were three different layouts so check them out ...I choose Canada 
of Canada I picked my home province of Alberta 
and British Columbia where my husband's family comes from 
We have had many adventures between these two provinces.

I had pop a few things on each of the provinces and added a few towns 
which are hard to see ..but it was fun to try and put a card together for this challenge.
Have a great Friday 

4 comments:

Christine said...

What a fun project! Lovely details and dimension! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Lori said...

This card is awesome! You did a great job with the sketch.Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Annette Clark said...

This is a fabulous layout, Judy! I love your colors, your embellishments, and how you popped different elements, that always adds interest and energy to a project. Thanks for sharing with us this week at AHSC.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the details.