Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday ...hurray

OK another challenge put out there by my SIL Barb
CAS(E) this Sketch #268
and I did two cards for this challenge ...I really liked the layout 

so these are my cards for the challenge
the first card is using Verona Bouquet by Memory Box
the sentiment is Stampin Up
the next card is using 
Under the Sea Collage by Memory Box 
the no fishing sign I just made up on my Cameo.
Make sure you stop the challenge and give it a try .
Have a great weekend .

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wow, - TWO versions, and I know you’ve been really busy so this is wonderful. Both are pretty, nicely done. Looking forward to our next one!

Leigh Penner said...

These are both wonderful! Fabulous takes on the sketch!

Notes by Nina said...

Both cards are wonderful, the simple layout is perfect.