Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Credits go to the most awesome lady I know ...that's right Olivia ODorazio (aka Mrs. Miles) my SIL Barb this kit is called Tsunami Blue Kit and can be purchased at Sophia Shoppe
Well it has been a week since we arrived at Edith Lake ...there have been fish caught from 2 pounds to 7 pounds ..so we will stay one more week ...we have company arriving tonight and tomorrow is it should be a fun filled weekend ..and a lot of who caught the biggest fish ...guys!!!


Just some of the beauty that is about this lake ...
All of you have a great weekend and all our love and hugs
to all




1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Holey Moley Sis, this is a gorgeous layout - I'm goina have to beg to steal it for display on my blog. You made my kit look amazing!

Sorry I've not been by - have been given a ton of peaches and so canned them for Miles, they are his fav.

I hope you had a good time with your company!

Love ya, will look for you later online.

Huges,
Sis