Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To keep you all update Abi's pins have remove and also the cast is off ....way to go girl.
Well I wanted to show off a couple of cards I have made up this first card is xmas elements made by my sister-in-law Barb some may know her as Mrs Miles all of these on this card our her talented love for drawing, creating and sharing with us all ....

Now this card below ...are elements from a kit called Whimiscal Xmas ..I added a few snowflakes and presents to give that 3d-look ...this kit is for sale at Digital Candy



6 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh Judy, your cards are simply BEAUTIFUL!! I am in awe of the way you put these together! Ohhh you girls are going to tempt me into 3d'ish stuff yet... well, once I get a printer and ink LOL! We are waiting for one on sale which of course will be AFTER Christmas LOL!

THANKS for sharing your wonderful cards!

Love,
SIL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Judy. The Christmas crackers don't look like it was a small task either. Glad Abi is healing nicely.

Anonymous said...

good job on the cards ma.

Lois B said...

You have a very talented family!

I would like to try and make my own Christmas Crackers. They have been a tradition in my family forever but the contents nowadays are so bad.

Can you tell me where to get the part that makes the "crack"? I guess it is called a snapper or something liek that. I think I can figure out how to do the rest. The ones made by your group are terrific looking.

Hope you can help me Parker315@shaw.ca

xashee's corner said...

What a FUN family!! GREAT job on the crafts and cards and oh what FUN too!! it is soo nice to see such creative talent!! Have a GREAT day! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice cards Jud!!
Barry