Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Well here is the Pink Lady Snow girl....I have a friend who loves pink ...
well I have missed her birthday so I figure this was a perfect way to say sorry
and Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas ..hehehe
hope you like her Shari ..

With her lights on


In this card I just added some sparkle presents ..thanks Kim for the kit ...I love it
This card here is using elements and paper from a kit called With Love from Santa...this can be found at KimB blog ...here is another awesome talented lady...you can also found her product at DSO Shoppe.

In this card I added some quilled snowflakes and a sparkle candy cane...but remember the basic card was Mrs Miles Christmas elements...

Well I hope you enjoy ..and please notice I have added to new sites to visit on the side bar and all you have to do is click on their names and you are on your way there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job ma....well who's kickin whos butt this year on the card making :)

Being Mrs Miles said...

WOW - your cards are soooo beautiful Judy, what a talent you have. I can't believe you made my elements look like that!

Kim's stuffies are always sooooo cute.

I'm so proud of you guys!

I will add Sammy's blog to my sidebar in the next day - it can't be till later today tho. PLEASE remind me!

I'll look for you later, ok?

hugs!

PS - its SNOWING

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards Judy. Thank you do much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love my Pinky!!!! You are such an awesome friend and you definately don't need to appologize because your friendship is gift enough!!! Thank you forever!!
You are doing such an awesome job with your cards you have so much talent to offer this world, keep up your creativity, I love learning from you! Shari