Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well this is the look at Kamloops



This card above was made by another very talented sister-in law(SIL) Nina..she has just started her own blog and you should stop by ..she has listed the products she uses and show the love she has for making her cards ..so please stop by her site and say HI

Well Shari loved her Pink Lady Snowgirl...here they are just partying it up...
now this layout I used KimB --Love from Santa Kit and my SIL Mrs Miles frost flakes and frame..
and word art from Jazzy--Christmas Word Kit.( now these are very talented Ladies) and if you need something really special created these are the ladies to email or visit their blogs...lots of goodies there also ..

Well here is another attempt to use KimB --From Santa with Love Kit
and Jazzy - Word art-- she has many kits with some awesome words already done for you ..these ladies kits can be found at DSO but make sure you check out their blogs to.

Remember a couple of pages back showing you all the stuff my SIL Neti had created ...well her big sale was yesterday and today this is all she has left ..and well we all know she will sell those in these next few days ...way to go sis( love and miss you)

4 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Our snow is all melted now :) yay, it was not nice fluffy dry snow, it was wet wet ick.

Thanks for sharing your pretty cards and all the info. Love to visit - specially with family!

Kim B said...

Golly gosh Judy- I had NO IDEA you did cards too!
How AWESOME are these!!
I hope you don't mind but I copied the pics to put on my blog too ;-)
They are REALLY AWESOME!

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE
Hugs
ME

xashee's corner said...

Your creations are AWESOME!!! i LOVE Pink Lady Snow girl! You are soo talented and creative!! Thanks for sharing your talent! have a BEAUTIFUL day! :D

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Judy:)
Such cool stuff!! I LOVE them all.How creative!:)Your cards turned out so cute too!I love the one with the added pop up snowflakes.I do pop ups a lot on my paper scrapping.Love the dimension it gives to a page.
The Pink Lady Snowgirl turned out so cute too..I bet your friend loved it!:)

Hugs,
Valinda