Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my....our sister-in-law ...my friend
Happy Birthday, Special Treasure

God gave a gift to the world when you were born—
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person’s need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you’ve done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.
(Author Joanna Fuchs)
We wish you the best ...and we know your man is spoiling you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETI

4 comments:

Sam, Corey & Ethan said...

Happy Birthday Neti!!!!! Hope Uncle Dave Spoiled you which i'm sure he did :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Happy Belated Bday Netti! Hope you had a great one!:)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

- one T..hehe

Being Mrs Miles said...

Beautiful tribute, Judy! I fear I will have to post BELATED wishes. I've just been toooo busy!

:)

Love ya!