Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well has many of you will know ..I got to spend a few days with my SIL Barb ..actually this lady is my best friend and I thank the Lord everyday for her. This picture below shows her in a position you can found her most of the time ...her pictures are awesome ....we were at the packing house and she was showing me some of the great shoots you can get....thanks Barb it was fun ...
We got to do lots of scrapbooking to....and also catching up with another old friend Allison (it was fun doing the thrift stores ladies ) us girls headed over to Penticton for lunch and fun.....and Angie love your place and thanks for the awesome time and lunch ..it was an awesome time listening to these two ladies plan and items for their church Thanksgiving Dinner they had this past Sunday check it out at OCC .. love your little girls Angie




The stair master ....
Love the little Quails

Thanks Barb and Miles for the awesome time and the teachings...miss you lots can't wait to do this again ...love ya





2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

I loved my time with you, Judy! It was a very action-packed 4 days, for SURE! Thanks for all the driving you did - it was a LOT of fun!

You have a special place in my heart too~and I look forward to visiting with you again ... SOONER this time LOL!

Your photos are all wonderful, I especially like the quail!

I will send you the photos of us as soon as I get a moment to breathe around here LOL!

Love, SIL

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Judy:)
Thanks for sharing your visit with Barb!! Soo glad you had an awesome time.:)Sounds like you had a LOT of fun!
Love your photo's too..would love to have that tire stairs..hehe...well actually ANY of them since we need some on the side of our house.LOL We live on a hill and going from the back yard to the front could be a rough ride if you were to trip.KWIM?:)
Thanks for stopping by to say hi and always leaving such wonderful comments for me.:)
Hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
Valinda