Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

 Yes catch up time ...this weeks Mojo 201 ...hope you like....
 now last weeks Mojo 200 ...boy did I get behind
 tried doing a baby card ....I know where is the round part ...
pretend the clothes line is round and
 yes the bow ..I am still having trouble with them...
:) :)
 tried  my hand at another baby card .....
 now this card below ...is one I am working on ....need some ideas
 make is a birthday card ....or something else ....any ideas welcome or comments....
Now these next few pictures was idea ...how do you think it worked out
 open the box
 now on this first layer ...I used one of TLC stamp...Lady Special Kind of a Lady and then one of the new stamps I got from Stampin Up the flowers are digital then I cut them out
 open the box again ....
and a gift of tea for that special lady on her birthday ...so what do you think ..yes I know they have a box card called exploding box ...but all the layers laid on one another...this card looks like a flower when it all opens ...hope you like. Any ideas or comments loved.
Well I am caught up once more ....please make sure you stop by my SIL's blog they have some awesome cards up ....and you must stop by Valinda to ....and Sam...well hope she gets her cards posted ...she has been working on some ... so on the side bar you can see their names ...just click and off you go.
P.S. and I always for get to say paper is mostly from Michael's and it is just random sheets I buy .

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

WOW Judy, don't know where to begin!

Your first card is so fun and romantic - everybody deserves a couple of hugs, for sure.

The Baby card is sweet - Don't worry you will get the hang of the bows yet. Just takes practice.

I can't see anything missing from your fishing card except perhaps some ribbon of some sort? Its too cute!

How cool about the box, not done one of these yet - one of these days!

Off to see your previous post.

Love ya!
SIL

Samantha said...

Wow! I thought you told me you were relaxing...well look at you go. Your making me look bad dfor sure :)
Aw maybe when i get this craft room re arranged and organized it will put me back in the mood.

All of your cards look amazing...i see you got to try out your new toy :)
Great idea on you box card.

All looks good ma i dont think you need help or suggestions with your cards...you always to such a great job.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

WOW !! Judy!!! There sure isn't any grass growing under YOUR feet!!! :) Look at you go!!!

Your cards are AMAZING!!:)
The only suggestions I can think of for your fishing card is a sentiment ...like... Wish you were here.. Or... time to relax...etc. you could make a tag in the shape of a fish and put the sentiment on that and tie it to the card with fishing line. Or ...just leave it as it is ..cause it's really Cute!!!:)
I LOVE your box card!!!! How long did it take you to do that? :) I am doing good if I can get my mojo cards done before the next one comes along !! Hehe
Hope you have a TERRIFIC rest of the weekend my friend!:)

Hugs,
Valinda