Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

 Yes I know I am late ...I try to make it up for last night ...but it was busy here...so here is my attempt...yes I know it is not a square card ...but a spring card ..wanted to see if I could do it

 hope you like or if you have some ideas let me know ....
now most of you know the grand girls came for a visit ...
we meet Ethan at the park so the kids could have lots of fun in the sun....


they are so great ...
tomorrow night we are doing pizza ...
yes Auntie Neti Recipe for pizza dough ...watch for some neat pictures ...
have a great day

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Judy.:)
WOW!! I DO love your card!!:) How PRETTY!!
Looks like the kids had a FABULOUS time.LOVE those photos.:)
Oh how FUN!! Make your own pizza night!! I use to do that with my kids once in a while.They really enjoyed it too.:)
Can't wait for the pics.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! Love it! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Samantha said...

Your card turned out wonderful mom! You sure do like your spring cards :)
Glad to see with all of the craziness at your house you had some time to make a card.